Saturday, September 13, 2008

The boys


I took this picture of the boys the other day. I just love it. I am so thankful that I have two healthy, sweet boys. They make my life so fun and I just love them to pieces. I try to cherish this time as much as possible. Reed will start school next year and I know our lives will change dramatically. I'm not necessarily looking forward to it - not only because I'm going to sit in the school parking lot crying, but because these days of the three of us being home together, playing and talking is almost over! I love having them both at home and watching how they interact with each other. I'm so thankful for what God has given me!

1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

HELLO Heather! I shall add you to my Blogging Buddies list. I'm so excited!In the meantime, HEllO - - that cake is PRECIOUS! Teach me how to do that kind of stuff! I want to learn!! Imagine the wonderful birthday cakes you could make for your boys!!