I have some pictures that I took on our trip that I wanted to post, but they need some type of explanation or caption. Since we were paying for the internet by the minute, I didn't want to expand upon things too much! Here are my "free" ramblings...
First, here is the picture of Reed in his pirate hat and face paint that he wanted so badly. He 's such a
spaz - when i asked him to smile for the camera, for some reason, jazz hands popped up. Strange child.

In
Ketchikan, we ate at
AnnaBelle's and Reed order a grilled cheese and fries. When his plate came, they had the cutest french fries I have ever seen - I just had to get him to pose with one.

Our state room on the ship had two twin beds and a bunk that pulled down. We pushed the twin beds together for Mimi and Hudson to sleep on. He had a little bit of trouble staying out of the "crack". We started laughing because it looked so funny and the more we stared at him and laughed, the madder he got. It was funny, though...he just kept sinking....

Here's a picture of the creek in
Ketchikan. This was a view from Creek Street - the boardwalk type street where the building were built above the little river running through the town. There were TONS of fish in it as you can see. Uncle Brandon would have fished on the spot if he could have!

Here's
Pepaw and Hudson on the trip back down from White Pass. They both had just a little too much excitement...

One last story that was too funny...we had been eating from the buffet and getting room service throughout the trip on the ship, so we were kinda spoiled. Our last night in Seattle, we were in our hotel room and Reed looked at my mom and said "Mimi, could you call somebody and tell them to bring us something to eat?" Uh-Oh. I think the next few days might be long ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment