Gammy & DadDad came over last night and brought dinner (Yay!). They had been in New York last weekend seeing shows and having a great time. This is the first time they had seen Reed's Hulk gloves that my parents bought him at one of the garage sales in my neighborhood last weekend. If you have never seen the gloves before, they are pretty funny. I can see why a little boy would like them, but when you put them on, you just have an irresistible, irrepressible urge to punch! Now, DadDad is a big man, but I guess the gloves give Reed a false sense of security - even if he is only using one of them. Here they are sharing the gloves and whoopin' up on each other...




1 comment:
Reed look soooo much like his Uncle Eric in this picture. It's the first thing that came to my mind the moment I saw it...
Post a Comment