Brian surprised me with my car when Hudson was a couple of weeks old. I had been wanting an Expedition for quite some time and one day, he just drove up in the driveway with it (another reason my husband is awesome) and I absolutely love it. Since it's black, I have to wash it a lot. There's a neat car wash in town that you drive up to, put your car in neutral and it pulls you through without you ever having to get out (that is certainly a plus when you have kids to drag in and out)! Anyway, for Mother's Day this last year, Mike & Susan got me an annual pass! It means that I can take my car to the car wash and get it washed EVERY DAY if I want to. For FREE! Awesome. I usually try to go through at least 3 to 4 times a week. Why am I telling all you all of this you ask? Well...Hudson hates the car wash - he cries and screams the whole time. I keep thinking that if I take him through it often enough, he'll get used to it, but it hasn't happened yet. Reed just sits back there like a trooper and takes it, the poor kid. I finally thought to take a picture when we went through yesterday...
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment