skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When I was pregnant with Hudson and we found out that we were having another boy, Brian was ecstatic. He would have been tickled with a little girl, but he was super pumped it was a boy. I can imagine all of the mental pictures going through his head - him on the tractor with the two boys, them riding four wheelers, and so on. So, this picture is one of my favorites because of the story behind it. We were watching TV one night after dinner and all three of them were sitting together. Brian looked over at me and said "See, this is how I thought it would be." I knew exactly what he meant when he said it and it brought tears to my eyes. There's so many reasons that this picture makes me thankful...I have a hard working husband who comes home to me and our boys each night, loves to play and be with them and is a great daddy. Two boys that are healthy, funny, smart and full of energy (which can be a bit of a pain at times). I love the family that God has given me.
1 comment:
Thanks for reminding us to be thankful for even just the "little" everyday things! :)
(And I feel your pain...my epidural didn't kick in until a few minutes AFTER Micah was born...ugggh...and then at about 9 1/2 cm with Joey, but at least that one DID finally work before the worst part!)
Post a Comment