Friday, December 26, 2008

Johnson Christmas

Yesterday we had our Christmas with my parents. I just realized that I didn't take a single picture all day!!! We had such a fun time. We had our Christmas lunch and just spent the day talking and visiting. We took the Wii and even made Uncle Brandon his own "Mii" (the characters on the Wii that you can choose to play your games with). The Mii is quite scary - just like the real Uncle Brandon! :) Last night we opened gifts and even though I was not supposed to have anything (my mom had already bought me the dining chairs for my new table) I got a new cake plate and some other fun things. One of my favorites? An atomic alarm clock that projects the time onto the ceiling! Am I the oldest 29 year old you know??? Probably so. It doesn't help that I'm married to the oldest 31 year old...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am laughing right now...