Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Things I am thankful for this week-

  • Fireplaces and a firewood cuttin' hubby. If it's a chilly night, Brian always starts a fire in the fireplace. I made one in the middle of the day on Tuesday...BRRRR!


  • Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.


  • Brian and I went Christmas shopping this morning. It was so much fun to peruse the aisles and aisles of toys and picking out things for the boys. I'm very exited about Christmas morning!


  • Listening to Christmas music while wrapping presents.


  • That God has richly blessed our family as a whole. I have been reading many other blogs lately and I am saddened by the amount of loss and pain that overwhelms many. Diseases, sickness, loss and heartache runs rampant. I am so, so thankful for not only my healthy family, but my very blessed life.

No comments: