...like a madman. It's really evolved over the last few days from walking two to three steps to 10 or 15 feet. We went to Brian's parents house and he walked about 20 feet at a pretty good pace. It's so sweet to see, but I am not ready for it!!
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



4 comments:
I like Las Vegas. Can't wait to hear about which show, which hotel you are planning on staying. How exciting and yea for Brain to be willing to go, that's awesome!
Whatever you do...go to the Planet Hollywood and see the "V" (variety show). We just went to Vegas for Thanksgiving and out of all the shows we saw, we liked that one the most (besides chipendales). The guys in that show are soo funny, it was well worth the money...also be sure to buy your tickets at all those 1/2 price ticket booths. HAVE FUN!!
Girl, I understand Brian's feelings exactly! I don't like even spending the night at my own mom's house. It's just not the same as sleeping at your own house. I will say, once I am there (on a trip) I am really glad I went and enjoy getting away. I hope you guys have a blast!
Woohoo! Exciting!
And I've gotta say, I feel so in the know, since I actually saw Hudson take a few little steps yesterday morning! :)
Post a Comment