I was going to title this post "When it rains, it pours" but decided to give it a positive spin and make it my Thankful Thursday. Hudson woke up coughing this morning and it has been quite a day. Here goes.
- I called Dr. Simpson, the boys pediatrician, this morning to make an appointment. The nurse told me that she is on the medical team for the inauguration and won't be back until Tuesday. Um, okay..... So, she said they are referring all patients to the urgent care clinic. So, I am thankful for our urgent care clinic. The doctor was very nice, had a great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to take either of my children there again.
- The clinic doesn't take insurance, but I got receipts and such so I could file with our insurance company. I am thankful that we have the resources to pay for the clinic and it is not a worry as to how we will get the money.
- Turns out, Hudson has croup, ear infections and the beginnings of an upper respiratory infection. Yippee-skippee. I am thankful for a competent doctor who genuinely cared about the well-being of my child.
- We waited at CVS for almost 40 minutes for his three different medicines. I am thankful I am able to go into a store and get medicine.
- Reed is feeling much better. I am thankful that Brian is willing and able to watch him at the shop so I could concentrate of Hudson at the clinic.
What a day - but boy, I am thankful!



1 comment:
what a great attitude! That is the ONE thing I don't miss about gbury. The dr visits and the pharmacy. I went on strike @ Walgreen's. I found CVS a little better, but still took a long time.
Hope they feel better soon and hope Mother Nature starts being nicer to all of us and makes up her mind.... hot or cold. Choose one please!
Post a Comment