Monday, February 9, 2009

Dinosaurs are WHAT?

Reed  went with my mom and Brandon to the dinosaur park on Friday and they had a great time.  (You can see my mom's post about it here.)  When they got back, he was telling us with all his 4 year old wisdom why dinosaurs weren't around anymore.


"Well" he said, in all seriousness, "dinosaurs are distinct." 

Funny kid.

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Well, you gotta agree with the kid: Dinosaurs were quite distinct from animals we have today.

We took Grant to that same park. Rhett was still pretty little, so he tagged along in the stroller. The life-sized dinos really freaked Grant out. He was not comfortable with the situation at all. He grabbed the stroller and said, "I've got to get us (he and Rhett) out of here before it gets dark!" (it was mid-afternoon) I think he was afraid we were going to be there for a LONG time. Good cow!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! I love kid words. Good mom to write it down... I know I would have forgotten TONS of things Caleb used to say.