Hudson had a fever off and on this weekend and there was also a couple of puking episodes. He had a slight fever this morning, but he seems to be doing the best he's been so far. When he feels bad, he tends to be quite the momma's boy, so I spent most of the weekend in the recliner with a chubby little baby on my lap. The good news? I'm married to Brian! He brought home dinner last night and Saturday night so I wouldn't have to mess with cooking anything. He also came in with these Saturday evening...and one of the sweetest cards that's he's ever gotten for me. I've felt so frumpy and icky lately - you moms know what it's like when you're 'nursing' a sick kid - pajama bottoms and sweatshirts have been my best friend. :) Although we didn't go anywhere and didn't make a big deal out of Valentine's Day, it was still special to me. Brian made it special for me by remembering to make me feel special.
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



2 comments:
Valentine's Day as a mom of young kids sure is different than it was just a few years ago, isn't it?! I still wouldn't trade it, though...
Aww, your flowers are so pretty!
Post a Comment