Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:

  • Children that are well. No one is coughing, needing breathing treatments or asking for medicine. It's been GREAT.
  • Being able to go back to the gym. I've worked out three days this week and although I wouldn't say it's been fun, it's been nice to get out of the house and get back into my routine.
  • My mom watching the boys today so I could go to Fort Worth. I had some errands to run and was able to go to 3 stores, childless, and do a little shopping. Quietly. It rocked.
  • My crock pot. I threw some chicken in and some other various items this morning before I left and dinner will be ready at 6:00. Seriously, whoever invented the crock pot is, in my humble opinion, a freakin' genius.
  • My husband. He's not only a wonderful man, he's generous, funny and loves me (and the boys) with all that he has. I'm a lucky gal, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Sounds to me like you have enjoyed what I am longing for: time without kids. ha ha

Rachel said...

I'm loving my crockpot, too...I'm planning on some beef stew and rice in mine tomorrow. It sure beats trying to cook with a baby pulling on your legs while the other two fighting...