Here is a thing currently going around on Facebook. You ask your child the following questions about yourself to get their "observations". I thought it was cute, so I decided to ask Reed so I could get a little glimpse inside his 4 year old brain. They turned out a lot different than I thought, and I knew there'd be some who would enjoy it... Here goes:
1. What is something I always say to you?
Get out of the bathtub
2. What makes me happy?
When I give you flowers
3. What makes me sad?
When I don't listen to you
4. How do I make you laugh?
Ummm, ME!
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
You had short hair
6. How old am I?
Ummm, 68?
7. How tall am I?
After looking me up and down.. "9!"
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Sewing
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Sew stuff
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Singing
11. What am I really good at?
teaching me
12. What am I not really good at?
running to Mexico and running back - you're not good at that 'cause you can't run all the way!
13. What is my job?
to keep us safe at home when dad's gone at work
14. What is my favorite food?
Mexican food
15. What makes you proud of me?
Ummm, 68?
7. How tall am I?
After looking me up and down.. "9!"
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Sewing
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Sew stuff
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Singing
11. What am I really good at?
teaching me
12. What am I not really good at?
running to Mexico and running back - you're not good at that 'cause you can't run all the way!
13. What is my job?
to keep us safe at home when dad's gone at work
14. What is my favorite food?
Mexican food
15. What makes you proud of me?
for helping us in the day and not letting us get "runned" over by cars
16. If I were a cartoon character who would I be?
Mickey Mouse 'cause you would have a tail
17. What do you and I do together?
have fun together when we make crafts
18. How are we the same?
Our eyes are the same color! (actually mine are green and his are blue...hmmmm)
19. How are you and I different?
I'm a boy and you're a girl
20. How do you know that I love you?
'cause you tell me it all the time
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
to dad's shop
16. If I were a cartoon character who would I be?
Mickey Mouse 'cause you would have a tail
17. What do you and I do together?
have fun together when we make crafts
18. How are we the same?
Our eyes are the same color! (actually mine are green and his are blue...hmmmm)
19. How are you and I different?
I'm a boy and you're a girl
20. How do you know that I love you?
'cause you tell me it all the time
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
to dad's shop



1 comment:
This is great!
Post a Comment