We had our visit to the ENT this morning. I wanted to avoid tubes if possible, but after I got all the information, I understand it's what needs to be done. It's still scary to think about your baby being put under anesthesia. His surgery will be April 10th, so until then, he will stay on his small dose of antibiotics to keep the infections from flaring up. Please spend the next month lifting our little one up in your prayers!
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



3 comments:
Oh, Heather. Hang in there. What a blessing that we live in a place that we can have something like that done for our kiddos when they need it. I'm definitely praying for you guys.
I'll be praying
One of my good friends has 3 kids, all of whom have had tubes. She says it's almost instant relief for her children, and that it is SO worth it! I'm praying that everything goes just great!
Post a Comment