Monday, March 23, 2009

New Do's

Before bible study on Friday morning, I gave the boys a bath and made Hudson's hair into a "faux hawk". I've been doing this to his hair for a while, that is, when I actually remember to "fix" his hair. I think if I would've had a girl instead, she woulda been nicknamed "The Ragamuffin" because I would rarely have the strength, time or desire to create a hairstyle.  The bows, clips, barrettes - it boggles the mind.  Trying to hold a wriggling toddler still while trying to put baby fine hair into a ponytail or pigtails is not my idea of fun.  To all the moms out there with girls who have cute hair - I salute you.  Anyway, after the bath, Reed saw Hudson's hair and said "I like that...will you make mine look that way?" I thought to myself..."Well, sure buddy! Come on over to my barber chair and let's see what we can do!" I'm a little embarrassed to admit how long it took me to do it....and I would venture to say it's not done well. Nevertheless, here are my little "punks"...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THREE cuties!

Rachel said...

I noticed the new 'dos yesterday...can't remember if I said anything, but I still think they're cute!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

First off, I L-O-V-E the spiked hair. Little boys' hair can get so boring, and just by adding that spike somehow gives them a whole new spunk. I guess that's what you do with girls' hair with the bows, curls and braids, but with boys... you have few options. Secondly, your hair is tooooooo cute! I love the color as well. Don't you feel so perky, or am I the only one that feels that way when I get my hair cut "short"?