Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sometimes he's not the brightest crayon in the box...

...but I love him to pieces.  :)  I heard crying coming from our dining area earlier today.  It was the type of cry that said "I need some help and I need it NOW!"  I run in and come upon this little scene:
After watching me laugh for quite a bit, he decided that I wasn't going to help him and that he would just duck down and watch the TV under the table and through the chairs.
He soon decided that he would go ahead and cry about it until I did something.  So I pulled him out of the box, walked away and the crying began again in about 15 seconds...Yep, you guessed it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny! What a ham. I think he liked you laughing the 1st time, and knew you would laugh if did it again. Pretty bright crayon!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

He may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he sure is the CUTEST baby in the box. ha ha I really like the pic of him trying to watch T.V. He's a true man: will let nothing stand in the way of his T.V. watching.