Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beach Pictures

Here are a few of the pictures I snapped last week.  A few of them are dark and I was going to try to fix them before posting, but I realized that it may not happen for a while, so here they are.  Not in any particular order, thanks to blogger.  :)  Enjoy!


Hudson with his seashells...
Our rented beach house.  It was getting dark and I didn't have a tripod, so the picture's blurry.  But I like the effect of the lights reflecting in the water.

Pelicans on the "legs" of what used to be a pier.

I love Hudson's reflection in the water in this one....
This is what Reed spent the majority of his time on the beach doing...



and this is what Hudson spent the majority of his time of the beach doing...
Sweet boys
Watermelon...YUM!




1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

That first picture of Hudson cracks me up - "Hudson with his seashells" and I wanted to add "and his cute baby belly!" He and I certainly share the same ideal beach experience= napping!