Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm tired.  Mostly because of what has been happening here.  Evidently crawling all over the floor painting trim and bottom of the wall and crawling up the ladder then bending and twisting...I've done something to my back, my right hip and right knee.  It really hurt to get out of bed this morning!  Now as I'm sitting here, I realize that my throat feels kinda sore when I swallow.  Super.

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Oh, no! All of that AND your poor hand is still trying to recover. Lots of Advil, girl! There is something very special about putting your own blood, sweat and tears into your home. I think that's why we haven't moved yet... I spent sooooo much time and effort painting and decorating (and decorating with paint) that I'm not ready to kiss it good-by yet. It's MY home filled with MY hard work, and I love it! Just think how good you will feel when the work is done and you are finally "home".

Rachel said...

Oh, and I love your new look! :)