Today was sweet Grace's first birthday party. She had a fun day partying, opening gifts, eating and swimming with lots of friends and family. Her mom picked a lady bug theme and it turned out SO cute. I made her a sweet little shirt to go with the theme...
For a picture of the cake before, click here.
Reed and Em reading a book together... we'll save this one for the wedding. :)
All in all, we had a really fun day.
Happy Birthday Grace!



1 comment:
1. Awww! I feel so sad that Reed couldn't be his splashing self. Poor guy!
2. HOW CUTE is Grace's shirt??!!!
3. And how DOUBLE cute is her cake??! I love how the cake and shirt went together.
4. I think Grace is a mixture of Sara and Eric - I see lots of Eric in her, but at the same time, I see bits of Sara coming out.
Post a Comment