This week I am thankful for:
- the help I've had from others working on the house and/or babysitting - Gammy, Mimi, Pepaw, Cami - THANK YOU!
- my sweet husband hiring someone to paint the kitchen cabinets so I didn't have to... can't even begin to tell ya how grateful I am for that.
- already having the $35 ear drops that the doc prescribed for Hudson's ear infection. (Wait... ear infection?? Why, yes, he did have an ear infection even with his tubes. The doctor assured me that the tubes are working and that this infection is from a virus.) Anyhoo, I had 1/2 the bottle of the ear drops from Reed's swimmers ear a couple of weeks back, so I was able to save that money... woo-hoo!
- finding Reed's backpack and all other supplies for school (that starts in only 4 1/2 weeks - yikes!)
- hearing giggles and squeals from my boys and their daddy while typing this post. It's good stuff.



No comments:
Post a Comment