The best decision I ever made was this guy right here:
Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. I'm so happy that God led me to Brian. We started dating 13 years ago and our relationship has been a wonderful blessing. Brian is a great husband and a super sweet daddy. We have a lot going on right now with the move and Reed starting school, but this is the happiest I've seen him in a long time. The other day he told me that with me, our boys and moving out to our land, he has everything he's ever wanted. Wow - that's never bad for a wife to hear! It warmed my heart and is another reason that my husband ROCKS!



3 comments:
This is SO SWEET! Remember to come back here and read this whenever you are having a bad day.
Great Picture by the way! You look skinny and great! Great hair!
Awwwww! Congrats, you guys!
Post a Comment