The sweet cleaning ladies came today and our bed got re-made. I had to take a picture...

This is our awesome bathroom. Yes, the tub is in the middle of the room, but it is so cool! To the left of the tub is one of the huge walk-in closets. There's also on to the right of the tub. The grey stone to the left is the walk in shower. With 2 rain shower heads and a third body sprayer. I ♥ it.

The vanity is so awesome as well. As you can see, there are no mirrors directly above the sink. There is a great view all around the house, so they took advantage of it by putting windows above the sink. There are swivel mirrors attached to the wall beside each sink and
swiveled lighted magnifying mirrors behind the regular mirror. The natural light coming in from the windows worked great when I am putting make-up. Not only is it super user friendly, but it is gorgeous! Just check out those light fixtures hanging form the wood thing!!

I love this bathroom!!
2 comments:
Whoa! I saw the website pics when I was at your parents' this weekend, but these are great. Man I wish I had a bathroom like that!
So, do you love this bathroom?? (I HAD to.)
Post a Comment