Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Husband Rocks

It's not Monday, but I'm going tell how my husband rocks anyway.  :)  Yesterday afternoon I ended up with quite the sinus headache.  When Brian came home from work, he took over the boys and shut me in the bedroom so I could have some quiet.  My headache was much better, but he gave me that time so I could watch some TV.  He got the boys ready and put them to bed. He is always so thoughtful doesn't complain we he has to "take over" for me.  What a sweet man I married!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, You might as well know that on nights that I can't sleep I use the Ambassador Class's family blogs to put me back in the right prospective. Yesterday I was exhausted and ended up taking a long nap in the afternoon ~ which I seldom do because it usually keeps me from sleeping well that night ~ Sure enough I woke up about 3:00Am. Started with the Hamrick's picture of precious baby Tripp, then here. What fun! I hadn't gotten to read it for a few days so really enjoyed the pictures and thinking about all the fun y'all had taking the kids to 6 Flags. Then I hit the one about "Potatum." Thankfully for Jerry, the computer is all the way across the house because by the 3rd time I read it, I was howling with laughter. I read it over and over again, just for fun. I exhausted myself. Give Reed a huge hug from me! He's terrific. What a great sleeping pill! However, it reminded me of dealing with Keith's talking. When we moved from Austin to Sweetwater as we left,a friend gave Keith a new little puppy that was already named Sebastian. Keith was at the stage that without prompting, he didn't try many new words, and we never heard him attempt that word. Of course with the move, we were really anxious to make a good first impression and we were all on our best behavior. We were unpacking in a very quiet neighborhood populated primarily with older couples whose children were grown. They watched us closely, but none of them had come over to introduce themselves. I was in the very back of the house when I heard Keith standing on the front porch yelling for the puppy at the top of his voice. "Come heoo, Sir Bas...." (Yes, that pleeped out part is what you think and it was very loud and very plain!)By the time I raced to stop him, he had repeated it about 5 times: each time louder than the time before....and yes, there were people on their front porches trying to tell what was happening by the time I got there. We renamed that dog on the spot! So just remember, that is NOT a good name for a small child's pet. ~ or brother. Keep blogging! I need the fun! It's gotten a lot duller around here since Keith moved out. Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Its been over a week since I felt like doing much laughing, so reading your blog this morning really made me roll in laughter, well, along with the coughing and trying to laugh! Really made my day! Ya'll are so funny but very resourceful! Thanx for making me feel better and for a good laugh!! Love ya! Mom