Friday, October 30, 2009

Red Ribbon Week

First we had 'Red Day' and Reed was supposed to wear red. I forgot. Tuesday was 'Put a Cap on Drugs Day' and Reed wore his red Spiderman cap. No picture. I also didn't get a picture for 'Battle Against Drugs' (a.k.a wear camo day) and 'Sock it to Drugs Day' when Reed wore crazy socks. But you bet I got a picture of the pirate shirt I made him for 'Spirit Day'.



What an awesome mom I am!

Posted with iBlogger from my iPhone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had red ribbon week this week too. See blog for crazy hat day today. I wish I had gotten a picture of crazy sock day. Caleb reminded me as we were walking out the door so I got the crayola washable markers and wrote the words "CRAZY" and "Silly" all over his knee high socks. So funny!

Anonymous said...

I concur....you are an awesome mom

MJP said...

I think that you do really neat t shirts for your kids. I am really impressed by you.

Cami Gilbert said...

Awesome! I love it!