Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sick

Hudson has been sick for a little over 24 hours now.


This is him sleeping, yet I am not. We had one good four hour stretch last night, but other than that, sleep has been touch and go. But notice how close I am to him... Evidently, that is a must for his emotional well being. He knows when I get more than 18 inches away because those little eyelids flip open no matter how deep of a sleep he is in! He hasn't had any vomiting episodes today, just fever, so let's hope that we are nearing the end of the tunnel. I'd like to take a shower- one that wasn't directly precluded by being thrown up on by a toddler. :)

3 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Nooooo! Poor Hudson is puking again? I am so sorry. I hope today is better, and I hope that you got your well deserved vomit-free shower, and I hope that after you posted this you took a nap.

Cami Gilbert said...

Poor sweet baby love....and Momma too! I am so sorry!

Ashley Gartrell said...

Poor Hudson! Hope he feels much better very soon! And, hope you are able to shower as well! But, what a great mom you are to sacrifice personal hygiene for your baby's emotional comfort! I look forward to these moments! I am sure one day I may regret saying that!;)