Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

  • Brian feeling better.  He has had a head cold type thing that evidently was quite bad -so bad that he did something that has happened only twice in the 7 years we've been married.  He stayed home from work today.  Wow.  But by this evening he was feeling better and I think will be much better by morning.
  • no one in my family has gotten the flu... yet.  Cross my fingers, knock on wood, etc...  
  • the house being clean for a couple of hours today.  Usually it only lasts about 7 1/2 minutes - I guess Hudson was occupied with his Daddy being home instead of throwing toys with wild abandon.  :)
  • Coconut creme coffee creamer - yum.
  • fall. Break out those sweaters people!

1 comment:

amy said...

WHERE IS THE COCONUT CREAMER?? I think you and Webb have this special ability to avoid the coconut creamer abyss that happens whenever I'm looking for it!!