This was the Johnson's year for Thanksgiving and we hosted at our house. What a great day! So for today's for Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for:
Playing games...
Hudson's sweet belly laugh when Uncle Brandon threw him in the air...
A beautiful day with great-grandparents...
Uncle Brandon and Reed shooting the BB guns...
Playing on the Gator...
The boys playing in the dirt and having a GREAT time - I'm thankful I didn't have to ride with them back to the house!
It was a great day with the family - SO much to be thankful for! Hope you all had a great day full of blessings!



1 comment:
You are absolutely right about being blessed!!!! We had a SUPER GREAT time today and "thank you" again for hosting Thanksgiving at your house this year. I think it's unanimous.....YOU have the BEST accomodations for such events and YOU are a wonderful host. Ya'll have a beautiful place!!!
Love ya'll...........treca
Post a Comment