Thursday, February 18, 2010

Buddies

I watched Emory yesterday afternoon and we had the best time.  She came over about 1:30, so just in time to go get Reed from school!  He was so exited to see her when he got in the car.  It was funny to see all those kids lined up in the backseat.  I know to many people, three isn't a lot of kids, but it's a lot to me.  :) 
I thought that we needed to make a trip to Sonic.  It was enjoyed by all.
On the ride home, I was very entertained by listening to Reed and Em talk.  Reed was telling Emory about the trampoline and about how when you jump, it gives you more "boost".  She said "Well, I don't know what that really means, but I surely want to do that."  :)  They had a blast.
It seems like all the pictures I got were of Em in mid-air!

And yes, it was 4:00 in the afternoon and Hudson was still in his pajamas.  Don't judge me.  :)

3 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Emory's comment cracks me up, and so does your comment about Hudson being in his jammies. No judging here - if only you could see what my house looked like and that Rhett's hair is a complete mess and the laundry is piled up waiting to be put away...

Rachel said...

Hey, three kids is a lot to me, too!! :)

...and there are days that I have to get myself and both little brothers dressed just so that we can walk to get Conner...

Mimi said...

SEE, I've been telling you a 3rd child fits in real well.....
Love, Mimi