Friday, March 12, 2010

Cowboy Boots & Buttered Popcorn

Last Friday was rodeo day for the Kindergartners at  Reed's school.  I was planning on going to help (and wear my cowboy hat and everything) but I got sick and just couldn't go.  I wanted to take a picture of Reed in his cowboy stuff, but I felt awful ad just couldn't get both boys to cooperate, so this is the end result. (When Hudson saw his brother put on his boots, he just had to join in)
Gammy and Daddad were picking up Reed from school today to take him on a little trip this weekend.   Since last night was the last dinner we'd have with him for a few days, I told him that I would make WHATEVER he wanted for dinner... and he chose a box of Pizza Rolls.  :)  After dinner, Brian made popcorn in the hot air popper - which the boys LOVE because we don't do it that often.  Thank goodness - you should see how much butter Brian puts on it... :)
This picture cracks me up because of the excitement on Reed's face and Hudson's chubby little finger pointing at the bowl.  He kept saying "Wook!  Wook!"  
I love my boys!

No comments: