Hudson is finally calling me Momma. He has been calling everyone "Da" up until the last couple of weeks. Not only am I now being correctly called Momma, but Reed is "Bubba', my mom is "Mini" (aka Mimi), and my dad is Papo (aka Pepaw). He's been calling Mike DadDad for a while, but he hasn't said Gammy. Frankly, I think the only reason he says all of the above is because we force him to - and maybe Susan is the only nice one. Hmmm... :)
I'm not really one of those moms that worries too much about things like early talking - as long as he's healthy, the rest will come. Well, it's coming now. :) I'm getting to where I can't get the kid to hush and I'm lovin' it! I think toddler language is one of the cutest things ever - especially when I can understand it. :) Other words he's saying that I want to remember:
Coke - Drink
Boo - Blue
Mounce - Bounce (on the trampoline)
I Dit ooo - I get you (when he tickles me)
Nack - Snack
Zesh - Yes
Yet's doh - Let's go
Wow Wow - What he call Wubbzy
Wahden - Walden from Wow Wow Wubbzy
Wee-jet - Widget from Wow Wow Wubbzy
Mouz - Mouse (usually when he sees Mickey Mouse)
M-ow - what he calls a cat
Something else he does that is too cute - when he accomplishes something (putting his shoes on or whatever) he raises his fisted hands over his head and says "Woo Hoo!" Too funny!



3 comments:
Congrats Friend!!!!
adorable youll b so glad ur writing down his phonetic words they pass so quickly
It's kind-a sad when they finally start saying more words. Grant recently started calling me "Mom". Not "Mama" or "Mommy" - just "Mom", and it makes me so sad. Well, actually it makes me feel old. And since Rhett does everything Grant does, Rhett calls me "Mom" now, too. Bummer. I love that Hudson actually has a word for Coke. Every kid should totally have a word for coke (although I prefer DrPepper) - it's the best drink there is.
Post a Comment