Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

Today was Reed's Kindergarten graduation.  It was cute.  They sang some songs and each child took a picture accepting a diploma.  Here's my big boy...
Here we are with our little graduate
with Mimi and Pepaw...
and Gammy and DadDad...
and here he is with Mrs. Sain.
I cannot say enough about Mrs. Sain.  She has made is first year of school absolutely wonderful.  It took so much off of my shoulders to know that he had such a sweet teacher who loved him so much!  Thank you Mrs. Sain!

And to our sweet boy - your daddy and I are so very proud of you.  You have done such a great job at school - listening and learning SO much this year.  You are going to be a great first grader and I am so excited to see all the great things that you will do!  Love you little man!

1 comment:

Sara Blevins said...

Oh, I wish I had known that was today! We would have been there! Way to go, Reed - we love you!