Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 4

Yesterday morning we got up and headed to the Statue of Liberty first thing. I'm glad we did because we were able to get through it pretty fast (well, fast compared to the hours long line we saw when we got back to Manhattan on the Ferry.)



We ate lunch at a yummy place in Soho and I hade to get a picture of the street sign... :)



We hopped on the double decker tour bus and headed to the Top of the Rock.


The view from up here is amazing!!!





We went and saw Stomp in the afternoon (LOVED it!!!) and got back on the bus for the nighttime tour loop. It wasn't quite nighttime, but the sunset pictures sure were pretty!!



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelby and I have ALWAYS wanted to visit N.Y. IFFFFFF that ever takes place WE want YOU to go with us and be our tour guide!!!!! Sounds like ya'll had a wonderful time. I'm soooo glad ya'll were able to get away for a while.
--treca

Anonymous said...

We got some of the best pictures this day! I loved Top of the Rock!