Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Best Friend

My best friend-

  • takes care of me when I'm sick
  • wants to know how my day went
  • holds me when I'm sad
  • laughs with me when I'm happy
  • tells me secrets
  • keeps my secrets
  • takes care of the little things that make my life run smoother
  • makes me feel loved
  • loves our children
  • works hard so I stay home with our precious boys
  • can still make me laugh like crazy
  • is a wonderful daddy


To my very best friend -  Eight years ago today, believing that love is a decision, I promised to make the choice each day to love and honor you. I have spent very close to half my life with you. I love you so much more than I did in the beginning and I am so thankful that you chose me. Happy Anniversary to the man that still gives me butterflies!
P.S. I didn't get you an anniversary card - this will have to do.  :)

No comments: