It's been a while since any posts as to what we've been up to, so here's the news from the last couple of weeks.
Since Brian's back has been so bad, he's spent a lot of time on the floor. While Reed is at school, Hudson has been hanging out with his daddy...

So much so that after a few days they became twins and ended up in the same position while watching TV (I promise this was not a set up)...

I got out to mow the yard on Saturday- I guess Brian thought it was funny because he hobbled out to take a picture.

I got a haircut...

And Buzz Lightyear decided to that he had more fun than he could stand.

That's about it for around here...
We do have an appointment for Brian on Wednesday afternoon with a neurosurgeon and we'll hopefully be able to get in by the end of the week for a cortisone shot. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and offers to help us out with things we need done around the house, offers to bring meals- we feel loved and appreciate you all!!



1 comment:
ok, i just love the second picture where hudson is sitting just like his daddy. so cute! way to go on mowing the yard!!!
Post a Comment