Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

I love when Reed has off from school so we can spend time together- staying up late and having a good time as a family. Reed hasn't gotten to spend the night much with my parents because of school, so he jumped at the chance this week. He and Hudson stayed with them Monday night and I went and picked them up yesterday. Last night we let them stay up as long as they wanted and they made it until after 11:00!! Brian and I were in bed watching TV and came in on this scene-



And this...


And the TV blaring. It's funny how kids can sleep anywhere!
And just to add to the Thanksgiving spirit, here is a beautiful tree right in our front circle. I love the bright color- it's such a blessing to live in the country and enjoy the many parts of God's masterpiece!


Here's wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving filled with blessings of family and togetherness!

1 comment:

dkschmidt said...

agh! I am SO JEALOUS of that tree!!! No such beauty in Houston :(