Saturday, May 14, 2011

Family Pictures

Last night my friend Becky took our family pictures. These were the first time we have had pictures made since Hudson was a baby and we were well over due for new ones. There was a problem with getting both boys to look at the camera and smile, but we did end up with some cute, very candid shots. These definitely show the personality of my boys - Reed is just doing what he is told only smiles when asked and Hudson is just happy to tag along. :) Life with 2 boys - never dull, but I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING. I won't post all the pictures -there are just way too many - but these are some of my favorites...






By this point, Hudson was done. I love the next picture, but we just couldn't get that little goober to smile.
He decided he didn't want to be in the pictures anymore...
What a mess he is... :)
So Becky started to take some of me and Reed...


...and Hudson warmed up again.

I love my precious family!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What beautiful, precious pictures! Love, love, love that she actually took pics of Hudson's un-cooperation. Those are always my favorites - the ones that make you remember what life was REALLY like. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like them :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like them :)