Saturday morning I planned on going over to my mom's to spend the day with her for Mother's Day. I woke up feeling nauseated and not so great. I got dressed and Brian mentioned he wasn't feeling great. The boys seemed fine, so I threw some clothes on them and went to my mom's around 9:30, leaving Brian in bed. I felt pretty crummy, but decided that I could suck it up. I got a text from Brian at 11:30 saying that he threw up. Then at 12:15 Reed threw up. We got in the car and headed home.
At this point I began to think that we had food poisoning because we all ate the same thing for dinner the night before. Brian and Reed got sick first and they ate the most. I was feeling nauseated, but I only ate 1/2 of what they did and Hudson barely ate anything and he was fine.
We got home and Reed threw up again and continued to every 30 to 40 minutes for a few hours. My mom ended up bringing over gatorade and Sprite because I was really worried about Reed getting dehydrated but I couldn't drag myself to the store. She took Hudson home - all he was doing anyway was watching everybody throw up with intense interest - which was rather annoying. After Hudson left, we were able to sleep off and on the rest of the day and by Sunday morning Reed felt great and Brian and I were super weak.
So by this point in the story, I'm totally convinced that it was food poisoning - just because of how we were feeling and the timing of everything. My parents brought us lunch Sunday afternoon and dropped Hudson back off. We rested most of Sunday and went over to Mike and Susan's to celebrate her Mother's Day. We still didn't feel great, but we weren't going to give anything to anybody, so what's the harm... right?
I got a text this morning that my dad was throwing up since 4am. Susan was supposed to keep Hudson for me for a bit today and I got a text from her that she was sick. THEN, turns out Grace has thrown up twice this morning.
Well.
Evidently it wasn't food poisoning AT ALL and now we have succeded in taking down 3 members of the family before noon.
Ugh... I pray that it ends there.



No comments:
Post a Comment