I spent the entire day with my two boys and we had the best time. We went to Reed's dental cleaning (his pediatric dentist is in Fort Worth, so it made for a good day to run errands). After his appointment, we went to Target. The boys were great as I looked at flip flops and tank tops and other girly things. I wanted to eat somewhere that we didn't have in Granbury, so the boys chose IHOP. They both got the chocolate chip funny face pancake. We had a fun lunch with lots of chatter and yummy food. :) Then it was on to the rest of my errands. We went to Old Navy, Hobby Lobby and Academy. In each store they were very patient and well behaved while I did what I needed to do. After Academy, I decided that we needed to do something fun just for them, so we went to the Movie Tavern and saw Mr. Popper's Penguins, shared an Oreo milkshake and some yummy cookie dessert. We returned some movies to Redbox (my new favorite thing - I know, I know, I'm behind the times) and I got Reed a Mario Brothers movie that he is enamored with right now. :)
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



1 comment:
Oh. My. Goodness. The Mario movies on Redbox. My kids love them, too. But the theme song at the end is SO disturbing!
...oh, and glad you had such a fun day, too! It's not often that errands and kids mix so well. :)
Post a Comment