Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer

So far, we have been having a great summer. We have been staying up late - and I mean late. The boys and I will usually go get in our (mine and Brian's) bed and watch TV, play on the computer or play games on the iPad or my phone. I often fall asleep and Brian carries the boys to their beds when he comes to bed around midnight. :) I have been sleeping until 8:30 or 9:00 and it is totally awesome. (Once I was woken up by a very loud whispered "Mom! Sun says wake up!" from a cutie pie little 3 year old.) Our days usually consist of one or more of the following - swimming, playing games, watching TV/movies, etc. The least fun thing we have done is go to the gym. The boys aren't really fans of it and since yesterday was the first time I had been in 3 weeks, I was none too pleased either. :) We had a game fest of Tuesday and played Monopoly, Lego Creationary (I don't know if it's just me, but that game is hard!!), Uno, Skip-Bo Junior and some other Lego game of Reed's. All in all, we are having a great time! It has been so nice to make our own schedule and not have to be anywhere. Summer Rocks baby!!

1 comment:

dkschmidt said...

I agree, Lego Creationary IS hard!!! Dave got it for Christmas (yes, he is 36 yrs old!) :). Love your family pics, by the way. You guys look great!