We had two Easter celebrations. We had one with Brian's parents the week before Easter and my parents on Easter day. Here we are at Gammy and DadDad'd with our boatload of eggs.

The older kids loved hunting for eggs, but Jake just loved to play with the basket of empty eggs. :) He is such a chubby little cutie pie!

On Saturday night, the Easter bunny ALMOST forgot to leave out the loot. With Saturday being Brandon's wedding, we got home and Easter baskets were furthest from my mind. I happened to see on FB a post from another mommy (shout out to Stacey) stating how tired the Easter Bunny was and how he needed some sleep but the kiddos were still awake. Very thankful for that post, or it may not have gotten done. The tooth fairy had forgotten to come get one of Reed's teeth only a few weeks prior... all we needed was another scandal at this point. :) Anyway, here are their "baskets".

My sweet boys on Easter morning

Oh, and I totally got two days worth out of my hair do from the wedding. I woke up Easter morning, re-curled a few strands and was ready to go. :) I like getting my money's worth, people.


My sweet family

After church, we went to my parents for Easter lunch. Here the kiddos are opening yet another boatload of eggs...

We had a great (and super busy) Easter weekend!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment