Angry Birds.
At this point in time, who hasn't played it? Reed loves it, so we thought we'd do an Angry Birds party for his 8th birthday. I started planning a few months back and I will confess, most everything you see here was taken from Pinterest. :)
The table...

In the game, the birds are angry because the pigs stole their eggs. What would be more appropriate than some 'broken eggs'? :) I found these gummy ones on the Internet and put them in a skillet.

The blue bird cake

The white bird cake

The early bird gets the (gummy) worm.

Green pig punch

Red angry bird punch

My sweet boys in their shirts

I saw these cute masks on line and so I made a dozen for the kiddos.



Knocking down the pyramid with the pigs (dollar store green balls with pig faces drawn on them)



The favor bags

We had a super fun party- all the kds seemed to enjoy it and Reed told me it was a "10". That's worth the effort right there. :)



2 comments:
You are amazing- what a great party! Happy Birthday Reed! But uhh... we've never played angry birds. Maybe your boys can show us this summer? You'd better prepare them for these backwoods Tennesseans....
That is an awesome party- you are amazing! Happy Birthday Reed!
Post a Comment