Friday, December 7, 2012

Day Seven

We woke up to a sick elf this morning- get well soon Joy!




We took out yesterdays snowflakes from their solution this morning-












We used a dark blue pipe cleaner for Reed's snowflake. You could see the crystals, but they really showed up in Hudson's white snowflake. This was really anti-climactic last night, but the boys loved it when they saw what the snowflakes looked like this morning.
The boys were very excited about their advent activity today...




After school we hopped in the car and began our journey. We ended up here first...




After a super fun dinner, we headed over to the Gaylord to spend the night. In our room in their cute Santa shirts. :)




We got an atrium view room and the boys are loving sitting outside on the ledge and taking in the Christmas lights. It's so cute!








We took a walk around the lobby- it is so pretty with all the Christmas decorations! The boys in front of a huge gingerbread house with real candy on it. It was so cute!




















I love all the lights and trees! It really gets me into the holiday spirit. The thing I have enjoyed most about tonight is the reaction of my boys. I remember feeling that same thing when I was young (I like to call it Christmas magic). I'm so glad that I can watch my children enjoy Christmas like I did. And I still do!

No comments: