There are a lot of things coming up in the next few days, so stay tuned! I'll be posting a lot of pictures! I have some cakes to do this week, one set for a friend who is launching her jewelry line and another for a sweet birthday "princess". Next week, I am having LASIK done! WOO-HOO! After wearing glasses/contacts for more than 20 years, I'm ready to see what it will be like to NOT have to mess with them! Somewhere in there, I've got to find time to pack - I'm going on an Alaskan Cruise! Brian is not so much the traveling sort and right now, the shop is requiring a LOT of his attention..funny how business owners have to work so much, huh? :) So, when I go on trips, it's usually with my parents. It's funny how things change. Fifteen years ago, I would've thought it was so lame to go on a trip with my parents & my brother! Anyway, we are flying to Seattle and then cruising for 7 days. The best part...I'm taking the boys. I know, people think I'm crazy for being excited, but I know they'll do well. Reed will have a blast. We're doing some special things just for him like watching a Lumberjack show that I know he will get a kick out of. Hudson is such a good baby...my only worry is the flight. Reed flew with us to Disneyworld and LOVED it. He said it felt like a race car. A baby is another story. So let's hope for happy baby...no crying!
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



2 comments:
That WILL be fun. Your parents can help out with the boys and you get to get out of the house.... for days!!! Can't wait to hear how things went. Have fun!!!
I can't wait to hear about your trip!! You will have a great time! Thanks again for the cakes...awesome as always!!
Post a Comment