Here are some funny shots from the last couple of days.
Ummmm...that really not how you're supposed to use the Exersaucer, but hey, whatever works. (and by the way, he does have a diaper on, you just can't see it because of all the fat. I love it!)

Reed has a toy that my brother got him which consists of a plastic "log" with plastic bottles and cans on top. It comes with a gun and when you shoot the gun at the log, little pegs pop up making the can/bottles fly causing it to look as if you shot the cans off of the log. (My brother is a gunsmith...what can I say? In all seriousness, it is a very cute toy.) The bottles are in two pieces, so it looks like you end up "shooting" it in half. Of course all of these fun toy pieces are spread around the house. Hudson came army crawling in the office the other day and pulled up in a chair and when I saw what he had, I just had to laugh. It looks like he's ready for a throw down with his broken bottle in his hand...



No comments:
Post a Comment