I was able to watch Emory yesterday for a couple of hours. She and Reed just crack me up. I could hear them in Reed's room - they'd start to fight about something and their voices would begin to slowly rise as the "No, it's mine!" and "I had it first!" started to waft out to the living room. I'd say "You two be sweet to each other!" and after a moment hear a sweet "Okaaaaay" from two little voices in unison. They are truly like brother and sister. 


I so miss sweet Tate. He'll always be the missing piece when we get together. Nothing could have been sweeter than to have all the Gilbert children at my home yesterday. What a joy to know that this life is not the end - we again will see him one day and my boys will get to meet Emory's "Bubba Tate".



No comments:
Post a Comment