Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My bed buddy

After dinner, I have a ritual where I go to our bedroom, and spend some time winding down before I go to sleep. Sometimes I watch TV, sometimes I read...just something to get me calm from the crazy of the day. Reed will sometimes come into our room to watch TV with me. We have been known to fall asleep and Saturday night, without me knowing, Brian took this picture of us. I found it on my camera Sunday morning and thought it was so sweet. Reed wanted to hold my hand that night - he is such a precious child! He is such a good kid and though I get on to him and get upset with him, I am SO lucky to have him as my son. I'm so glad that God picked me for his mom!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously so sweet! And what a sweet husband to capture that moment!

Kim Hodges said...

Oh, that's just precious!

Anonymous said...

The greatest thing about this was that "B" was sweet enough and thoughtful enough to capture it on the camera. What a good hubby! What a priceless picture.