Tonight was our class costume party. The theme was "The 80's" and Brian and I went as Princess Leia and Han Solo. Here we are in all our galactic glory-
I went on a search for costumes a couple of weekends ago and the junky costumes that you buy for $50 each - I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So with the help of my mom, we went to Jo-Ann's and I bought everything I needed to make BOTH of them for $50! My mom did most of the work and I think they turned out GREAT! She's not so pleased, but I couldn't get her to understand that they were costumes that we were planning on wearing ONE TIME - it wasn't a fashion show! Anyhow, we had a fun night and had a great time seeing what everyone else had chosen as their costumes. There was a lot of great 80's outfits such as the following...
The Dawsons
The Garners
The McCalls
The Tindalls
The Hamricks
The Walters
The Willmeths
Totally Awesome!!



2 comments:
So glad you guys went to the party. Last year was fun too. List the names (at least last names) of the couples. My eyes are so bad I can barely tell who is who.
Tell your mom great costumes!!!! Did yall win? I did not see all the costumes, but from the ones you posted.... yall look GREAT!
I just LOVE Halloween!! Your costumes look GREAT, and how fun for your mom to have made them. I feel like a bit of a bad mom: I seem to be the only one that did not make pumpkin or ghost pancakes.
Post a Comment