I wanted to get the boys pictures done for our Christmas cards this year and I asked Sara to come with me and bring Grace so we could get a picture of all three grandkids for Susan's birthday. I wouldn't say the session was a nightmare, but I would say it was certainly not fun. Reed didn't want to hold Grace and made sure we all knew about it. Hudson was tired and and crying off and on. Poor sweet Grace sat there wondering what the heck was going on with these two crazy boys. Anyway, Penny put some pics up on her blog for a sneak peek and these three are my favorites! 





2 comments:
adorable!!!! We did something similar for my mom one Christmas. She got a HUGE print of the picture and had it custom framed. It still hangs in her living room. Caleb was 2, my nephew was like 6months and obviously the girls were just a funny joke someone might have told us.
Guess we need to do it again after the last one arrives.
Again, SO cute! She will love it.
These are absolutely precious!
Post a Comment