Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

        • Gingerbread house kits. If I would have had to make all that by hand, well, we wouldn't have gingerbread house sitting on our table right now.

        • My stand mixer and scraper blade - they just make life easier. I use my stand mixer almost every day. It's especially useful when I'm making a cake or frosting, but I use it for so many other things. And my scraper blade...oh goodness. I use it every time I use my mixer. It has plastic blades along the edges that scrape the sides of the mixing bowl. It is one of the best gifts I've gotten (thanks Camille!)

        • Ebay. I love ebay. It's where I find the majority of the gifts I buy for people and it's just a fun place to shop. You can find things there that you can't find anywhere else. It's a bit addictive, but well worth some of the great deals I've gotten.

        • Wii (that I bought new off of ebay!). It is mine & Brian's Christmas present to each other. He is so hard to buy for, so we decided it was good since we both wanted one! Anyway, I got it today, hooked it up and it's pretty fun!

        • Hot chocolate to sooth my itchy throat!

        No comments: