Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here we go again...

Well, we had at least a few days of everybody being well.  Reed is sick.  He started out with a cough Monday morning and it was worse by that night.  He made sure to insist that he felt fine only to take a 2 hour nap that afternoon.  The cough was worse on Tuesday and a raspy voice was thrown into the mix.  He still insists that he's fine, but I would disagree just because of the snotty sleeve that is used to continuously wipe his nose.  UGH.  I can tell he's just not 100%, so we have been taking it easy.  Luckily, the house is pretty much clean so we've been hanging out today snuggling on the couch watching TV.  It's been nice to have such an easy pace, but at the same time, I am ready to get out of the house like a normal person!


Just to give you an idea - I haven't been to Sonic for my Vanilla Diet Coke in 2 days.  It's bad, people.  BAD.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Poor Reed, man everyone had that junk. I missed Hudson tonight in class.

Anonymous said...

ugh! Caleb had it last week, the girls have it this week. With the coughing all night there is little sleep happening in our house...at least for me, Nat seems to sleep just fine. :)

I hate giving them meds, but the Brohmist (Rx) is good for night time. Helps stop the coughing for a few hours at a time.

Afraid there is more to come with the 80 degree weather then cold again this wknd.

Come ON mother nature! Give us a break!